Tuesday, February 10, 2015

How Much Technology in the Classroom is Too Much?

I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Rae Pica at BAM Radio about how much technology is too much when it comes to technology in the classroom. Joining me in the conversation were Sonny MagaƱa an award-winning teacher who has been studying the impact of technology on teaching and learning and author of "Art and Science of Teaching with Technology" as well as Andy Marcinek, Director of Technology, Grafton Public Schools, and author of article, "Technology and Teaching: Finding a Balance". 

In the conversation I shared my belief that you can never have too much technology, just like you can never have too many books, if it is used well. In fact, we need to get rid of the idea that balance is key when we come to using technology.  I also share a great tool to find teachers can use to find the right technology for student learning goals.  


pic
If this topic is of interest to you, take a listen at any of the links below.





If you do tune in, let me know what you thought in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment